How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply for admission to Wright State University.
- When you apply for admission, you will be assigned access to WINGS and WINGS Express. In WINGS, you can access your Wright State University email account and WINGS Express. WINGS Express allows you to access your personal student record online at any time. This includes your financial aid records, like your Award Notice!
- File your FAFSA and list Wright State University (003078) as a school of choice.
- Transfer students who have already filed their FAFSA for the aid year but did not list Wright State University as a school of choice should add Wright State University to their FAFSA. Wright State's school code is 003078. Transfer students should also cancel any pending financial aid in process at their previous school. The aid will not transfer. Instead, you must apply for aid anew at Wright State University.
- Regularly check your Wright State University email.
- Complete any outstanding requirements listed in WINGS Express.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to view your financial aid and scholarship requirements in WINGS Express, visit the Student Zone on the WINGS Resource Center.
- Approve your financial aid awards on your Award Notice in WINGS Express.
- If you accept a student loan, see our Getting a Loan page for the additional steps needed to secure your loan.
- Students cannot accept a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan (PLUS Loan).
- Sign up for direct deposit to receive your financial aid refund electronically.
For financial aid information and full policies and procedures, contact Raider Connect. When contacting Raider Connect, please be sure to identify yourself as a student in one of our Educational Leadership Online Degree Programs.